1.04.2011


I am committing to Project 365 this year. For me it means posting a photo and some words that mean something to me every single day of the year. I decided to switch blogs so that I could be more connected with my friends. Formerly I was here at Wordpress. 

Here's days 1-4. (:

January 1st, 2011
Yes, these are my cousins who are both nearly 30. Yes, that is a tiny baby car. Yes, he is fully inside- well, as much as he CAN be. And he's being pushed super fast. This is part of my family, and fittingly the first photo. I know the photo is not artsy or anything spectacular, but my family matters the most, second only to God. I can ALWAYS count on them being here for me. Plus they're crazy fun. I spent the first day of this new year with them. I love them. (:



January 2nd, 2011

Rudolph: What do you want?
Clarice: You promised to walk me home.
Rudolph: Aren't you going to laugh at my nose too?
Clarice: I think it's a handsome nose. Much better than that false one you were wearing.
Rudolph: It's terrible... and different from everybody else's!
Clarice: But that's what makes it so grand. Why, any doe would be lucky to know someone with a nose like that.

...
Clarice: Uh-huh. Rudolph? I think you're cute. 
Rudolph: [jumping around] I'm cute! I'm CUTE! 

Every year my brother and I get a new ornament each for the tree. This year I got Bumble and Rudolph as Bumble is getting ready to put the star on the tree. This is my most favorite Christmas movie. It's adorable and has a great moral: Everybody has the potential to be somebody wonderful, no matter how different or ugly or if they're a "misfit". <3



January 3rd, 2011
No, this picture wasn't taken yesterday. Apologies. I just wanted to start out pointing out some of the most important things in my life, and the farm I grew up on is one of these important things. 
Meet Mask. She loves to eat apples, chips, and fingers. She's adorable, and very spoiled. Mask is about a year old, and my favorite of the babies. Isn't she a cutie? (:


January 4th, 2011
This photo wasn't taken today. Ugh I'm already bad at the photo a day thing. Sorry! I just wanted to add this because it represents tradition. Every year for about 6 years my mom and I have built a gingerbread house for Christmas. This is the back side of this year's. I love this tradition: Mom and I bicker, joke, and share a ton of laughter building this beast. 4.5 hours later, violá! It's a masterpiece, no? Never mind that it looks like a tiny child made the gingerbread man.... That is my limited artistic abilities at work. (;



That's it! A new photo tomorrow as I venture up to see my grandma with my Mom!

Here's hoping God's blessing you as much as He's blessing me in the new year! <3

Posted by penned by Mindi at 8:37 PM
Categories: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

 

1 loves:

Rock said...

I love it Mindi!

 
>