10.29.2011


So, it's been a while. The reason?
I got back from Brasil and life went crazy. My grandma passed away. Two days later my niece (pictured below) was born. I soaked up as much time as possible with my parents and my guy and then it was back to the grindstone of classes. Classes this semester are extraordinarily time-consuming. Why? Even though I'm a junior I decided to take my senior capstone psychology course (that's my major). It's a year-long course that I swear should be worth more than 3 credit hours. There's not a lot of academic material, and only two exams counting the final. The problem is the research project. We have to design our own psychological experiments and then do them. This semester is a bit easier, as we're only going to be presenting in front of our peers and psychology professors. However, there's a huge pressure to get it right because next semester we'll be designing another experiment, doing it, then presenting our results at OPS, which is Oklahoma's psychologists/mental health professionals all together critiquing us and listening to our research. It's quite intimidating. Sooooo, yeah. That's what I've been spending all my time on, in addition to studying for all of my other classes. Weeeee. Anywho.

Here's a photo of my cute niece just for you!

I promise to update my Brasil blog soon with some final thoughts. 

Posted by penned by Mindi at 10:30 AM
Categories:

 

0 loves:

 
>