3.27.2013



Listen up, everyone! I'm graduating with my undergraduate degree April 26th and my birthday is April 29th. I've heard some ask what they can get me for a graduation or birthday gift.
I have decided to donate both my graduation and my birthday and I would be really honored if you would support the mission closest to my heart instead of getting me a gift. I spent Summer 2011 in Niterói, Brasil, serving with the O Caminho Church there. This church is currently seeking to build their own building to expand the size and get rid of the extremely high cost of renting. Details of how to donate are on the website linked below. Anything you could give is so very much appreciated and I thank you in advance! If you would put in the memo line or instructions that you're donating for my birthday or graduation that'd be great so that I know who to thank. If you prefer to remain anonymous, that's okay, too. Thank you so much! I believe in the Niterói mission with my whole heart!

http://www.niteroimission.com/building-project-overview/how-to-give/

Posted by penned by Mindi at 9:59 AM
Categories: Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

 

0 loves:

 
>