1.10.2011


Soooo I'm a little behind on my picture posts. Sorry! Here are days 7, 8, 9, and 10!

Day 10: Class

This is my schedule. Of COURSE I have 4 classes in the same room, 3 of those being the same professor. That's what all the cool kids are doing these days. Ha. Just kidding. It's okay though, 'cause it happens to be a really good professor. Probably every semester is gonna look similar until I graduate, because this guy teaches nearly all of the upper level psych classes. I just experienced my first Abnormal Psychology class, and I know I'm gonna love it. There's a 10-12 page paper due in April, a literature review over a psychological disorder, which I get to pick. This is me pulling out my nerd card proudly to say: I'm pumped!




Day 9: "Friends"
There are four people in this photo. This is roughly half of my best friends. I <3 them so so so so very much and I wouldn't be anything without them. I'm very grateful to God for each and every one of them every day. This was taken the first day we came back and we all saw each other. Man oh man am I excited to spend another semester with them. "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." Bernard Meltzer (:




Day 8: "Cold"
Baby, it's cold outside! I love winter hats and scarves! This is my favorite scarf with a great hat that my wonderfully creative best friend/cousin Shaina made me. It's super warm and kinda cute! The ears are floppy, which makes me giggle. :P Today (the day I'm writing this, not day 8) it's snowing, so I'm wearing a scarf and hat. I love it!




Day 7: "Loyal"
This is my dog, Stubby. He is what I think of when I think of the word "loyal". He's such a sweet dog. This is my view nearly any given day out my truck window when I drive up at home (well, minus the snow). He's always so eager to see me. It makes my day every single time. I miss him terribly when I'm gone, 'cause I can't talk with him on the phone like my parents. I know that's a silly thing to say, because he IS just a dog, but we've been through a lot of years together, and he's the smartest dog you'll probably ever meet. He gives the best puppy kisses, too. (:

Posted by penned by Mindi at 8:38 AM
Categories:

 

0 loves:

 
>