5.05.2011


Home Sweet Home
This going home thing never gets old. Never. I predict that when I’m 45, coming home from the mission field or wherever God’s got me, it’ll still be the same old joyful feeling, that feeling of belonging and rightness. 
Tonight I’m going to a local concert with some of my favorite bands and one of my new favorite people. It’s gonna be swell. I’ve missed participating in the music scene! The only drawback is that it takes 2 hours to get to anywhere with a decent concert around here. Buuuut that can also be a plus, ‘cause I’m a big fan of driving around talking with great people. It’s one of my most favorite things to do. (:
How is everyone else’s summer break? For all my OC friends: I miss you quite terribly. My life just isn't as fun as it is when you're all around. I love you all and I'm praying for you every day. (: For my homeboys and girls: We should hang if/when you get home! I know most of you are still at college finishing up the semester, so I'm praying for that, but seriously. I'm bored here. For anyone else: Hi! I'd like to know how your summer is going, too! :D

And here's a little nugget of wisdom that I want to define my life, especially my summer: "It is not enough  to do God's work. We must do it in God's way." --Glenn Packiam.

Love to you all!

Posted by penned by Mindi at 9:41 AM
Categories:

 

2 loves:

Cherish Ranae said...

Miss you already!! Glad your summer is starting out great!!

Mindi said...

Aaaah I miss you too pretty girl!

It really is... oh, and there's this boy....

:D

 
>